In addition, the interest in making websites with an adaptive design has grown in the lasts years and every business wants to provide an optimal browsing experience that adapts to the consumption habits of its own users.
(You might want to learn about the Internet of Things)
That is why here in Scrummers we want to tell you what these types of designs are and how it will help to enhance your website and, therefore, to achieve better results on your company.
So… What does it mean to have a responsive website?
With this term, we mean to use a design that allows websites to be automatically adjusted to the screen of any device so that all the information can be displayed in an optimal way. This can be through a process of coding, resizing and distributing the elements and information of the website to accommodate it across the device.
Likewise, a responsive webpage is able to detect the size of the screens and distribute all their components in the right positions in an automatic way, this provides an enhanced user experience by allowing the user to view the images, videos, texts or any other visuals comfortable from any device.
Why is an adaptative design good for your business?
On one hand, because more people will be able to access your website from any device this means you have more possibilities to show your products to more customers and, therefore, to increase your sales. Likewise, with a responsive website, you improve the usability of your website and prevent your content from not being viewed.
In addition, an adaptative design you will give you:
- Optimize your organic positioning on Google since this company has established that pages that do not have a responsive design will not be able to be located in the first result of that browser.
- Reduce your bounce rate.
- Improve the perceptions of your users. Remember that the first impressions count and more if anyone can access to your website without any problem, then you already have a potential customer.
- To have more conversions and get more leads because your users can find what they are looking for in an intuitive way.
- Adapt your website to any new devices that may appear on the market.
What should you consider when developing a responsive website?
In Scrummers we want our clients to know the whole process of developing and designing their software projects, that is why we show you some facts that we consider when we are making a responsive website.
- The proportions of the elements of the website so that they can be adjusted depending on the size of the device where they will be displayed.
- Typography: all the text must be readable and adapted to the screen type so the user can read them without difficulty.
- A format suitable for any device, with the aim that the user can view the website horizontally or vertically.
- The optimization of the loading times so the user can access the website in the shortest possible time.
There is no doubt that a responsive website brings many benefits to your company or brand. By improving the user experience and the usability of the website, we optimize the loading times and allows search engines to position your page on the first spot when you are working with SEO parameters, among other advantages.
Let’s start your next development with Scrummers. We know how to create website with adaptive designs, considering both the experience and usability that the user needs.
We are the team that you need!
If you want to know more about the responsive design or you are ready to come up with your idea, write to us to email@example.com or find us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]